Book Your 4 day Single's Ministry Cruise Retreat Now !
RCI - Enchantment of the Seas
June 8 -11, 2018
|Fri 08Jun2018||Miami, Florida||4:00 PM|
|Sat 09Jun2018||Cococay, Bahamas||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Sun 10Jun2018||Nassau, Bahamas||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Mon 11Jun2018||Miami, Florida||7:00 AM||Departure|
Call (301) 977-4141 for more information or to book today!
- Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean
- 3 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Enchantment of the Seas
Click for more information on this ship.
- Rates Include: 4-day cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks, on board activities, taxes and port charges, praise & worship, workshops, singles meet & greet + much more!
- Rates Exclude: Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the pier of Port Canaveral, optional shore excursions, cancellation insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Optional: Prepaid Gratuities ($13.50 per day), tours and travel insurance ( see rates on Travel Safe link on the bottom of the home page)
- Proof of citizenship is required for trips and could be valid passport or valid driver's license + original birth certificate with raised seal for an american citizen, and for permanent resident, valid passport + green card.
- Optional travel insurance is strongly recommended. Free quote is available on our website. www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the logo Travel Safe on bottom right corner of the home page.
- All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at anytime.
Cruise length: 4 Days
Interior room: $579.00 (per person)
Ocean view: $639.00 (per person)
Deposit and Final
$100 pp – Due now
Due until March 01, 2018
- * Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.