Book Your 7 day Men’s Ministry Certification Cruise Now !
RCI – Oasis of the Seas
October 14-21, 2018
Call us to get additional information on 3 or 4 passengers occupying the same stateroom
Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas
- Rates Include: 7-day cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks, on board activities, taxes and port charges, praise & worship, workshops + much more!
- Rates Exclude: Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the pier of Fort Lauderdale, optional shore excursions, cancellation insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Optional: Prepaid Gratuities ($14.50 per day), tours and travel insurance ( see rates on Travel Safe link on the bottom of the home page)
- Proof of citizenship is required for trips and could be valid passport or valid driver's license + original birth certificate with raised seal for american citizen, and for permanent resident, valid passport + green card.
- Optional travel insurance is strongly recommended. Free quote is available on our website. www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the logo Travel Safe on bottom right corner of the home page.
- All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time.
Cruise length: 7 Days
Price per Person
Interior room: $638.97* (per person)
Ocean view: $748.97* (per person)
Balcony: $886.97* (per person)
*Prices are subject to change. Port taxes and government fees are included
Deposit and Final
$250.00 pp – Due now
Due until June 22, 2018
- * Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.