Join the 2019 SEC Singles Cruise -- Limited Space Available! Book Now!
July 31 - August 05, 2019
Leaving from Fort Lauderdale, FL
Effective June 5th, the U.S. government imposed a series of new sanctions on Cuba prohibiting cruise ship travel to Cuba. As a result, we are replacing the call to Havana with an alternative port to provide the 2019 SEC guests with the best experience ashore at Puerto Costa Maya, MX.
- Rates Include: 5 night cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks at meal time, on selected on board activities and port taxes and government fees charges+ much more!
- Rates Exclude: Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the port, optional shore excursions, travel insurance, gratuities, beverage package and items of a personal nature.
- Shore excursion is required to visit the island of Cuba. A list of options will be provided closer to departure for passengers already booked.
- Gratuities are $14.95 per days standard stateroom at this time but cruise line has the right to increase any time.
- Proof of citizenship is required and US citizens will need a valid passport plus visa do Cuba which Royal Caribbean will be in charging of providing on board. All guests are required to acquire the appropriate visa to enter Cuba and Royal Caribbean can provide that services. More details after your book your cruise. If you prefer to hire a visa services company, please contact www.cibt.com
- - Travel insurance is strongly recommended for cruise cancellation and medical coverage during the trip. Free quote is available on our website. www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the logo Travel Safe on bottom right corner of the home page.
- - All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time.
You can only add travel insurance before final payment and if you purchased the travel insurance plus inform us.
If you opted out for the automated final payment using the same credit card you used for deposit, you don't need to fill out the credit card form again. If you want to use another card, please fill out the form by clicking on the red bottom for final payment.
Cruise length: 5 Days
Price per Person
Interior stateroom starting at $729.89* (per person) - rate is subject to change any moment
Ocean view cabin assigned stateroom starting at $789.89* (per person) - rate is subject to change any moment
Obstructed ocean view stateroom cabin assigned starting at $800.39* (per person) - sold out
Balcony stateroom only available on the Junior Suite being availability and rates are subject to change. - Sold out
If you would like to cruise on the stateroom as a single, you will be paying double the price of the stateroom of your choice less $112.91. - Prices are based on double occupancy
There are still interior and ocean view staterooms at higher prices but they are subject to availability at the time of booking. For update please fill out the registration form and please call us for a quote.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
*Prices are subject to change. Port taxes and government fees are included
Deposit and Final
$250.00 pp - March 10, 2019
Due April 19, 2019
* Please call to verify if there is still availability and possible extension for final payment.
- * Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.