- Rates Include: 5 night cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks at meal time, on selected on board activities and port taxes and government fees charges+ much more!
- Rates Exclude: Visa to Cuba which is $ 75.00 per person. Royal Caribbean will take care of the visa arrangements and provide it for all US citizens, once you are on board. Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the port, optional shore excursions, travel insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Shore excursion is required to visit the island of Cuba. A list of options will be provided closer to departure for passengers already booked.
- Gratuities are $14.95 per days standard stateroom at this time but cruise line has the right to increase any time.
- Proof of citizenship is required and US citizens will need a valid passport plus visa do Cuba which Royal Caribbean will be in charging of providing on board. All guests are required to acquire the appropriate visa to enter Cuba and Royal Caribbean can provide that services. More details after your book your cruise. If you prefer to hire a visa services company, please contact www.cibt.com
- - Travel insurance is strongly recommended for cruise cancellation and medical coverage during the trip. Free quote is available on our website. www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the logo Travel Safe on bottom right corner of the home page.
- - All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time.
Cruise length: 5 Days
Price per Person
Interior stateroom starting at $631.91* (per person) - sold out
Ocean view obstructed stateroom starting at $721.81* (per person) - sold out
Ocean view guaranteed stateroom starting at $851.91* (per person)
Balcony stateroom only available on the Junior Suite being availability and rates are subject to change. - sold out
If you would like to cruise on the stateroom as a single, you will be paying double the price of the stateroom of your choice less $112.91.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
*Prices are subject to change. Port taxes and government fees are included
* Credit Card Authorization will be on the registration confirmation page once registration is complete.
- * Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.