- Rates Include: 4 day cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks at meal time, on board activities, port taxes and government fees charges+ much more!
- Rates Exclude: Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the port, optional shore excursions, travel insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature.
- Gratuities are $14.95 per days standard stateroom at this time but cruise line has the right to increase any time.
- Proof of citizenship is required for trips and could be valid passport or valid driver's license + original birth certificate with raised seal for an American citizen. For permanent resident, valid passport for 6 months from return trip date + valid green card.
- - Travel insurance is strongly recommended for cruise cancellation and medical coverage during the trip. Free quote is available on our website www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the logo Travel Safe on bottom right corner of the home page.
- - All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time.
Cruise length: 4 Days
Price per Person
Interior stateroom starting at $574.52* (per person)
Ocean view stateroom starting at: $624.52* (per person)
*Prices are subject to change. Port taxes and government fees are included.
Deposit and Final
$150.00 pp - January 18
Due March 08, 2019
- * Carnival reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.