- Rates Include: 7-day cruise, accommodations of your choice, all meals, selected drinks at meal time, on board activities, taxes and port charges, Leadership Certification Course, praise & worship and much more!
- Rates Exclude: Airfare, round-transfers to and from the port, parking at the port, optional shore excursions, travel insurance, gratuities, beverage package and items of a personal nature.
- Optional: Prepaid Gratuities ($13.99 per person per day), tours and travel insurance ( see rates on Travel Safe link on the bottom of the home page)
- Proof of citizenship is required for trips and could be valid passport or valid driver's license + original birth certificate with raised seal for american citizen, and for permanent resident, valid passport + green card.
- Optional travel insurance is strongly recommended. Free quote is available on our website www.travel4lessonline.net. Click on the TRAVEL SAFE log on bottom right corner of the home page.
- All rates are subject to change and are based on availability at the time of booking. The cruise line reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time.
If you opted out for the automated final payment using the same credit card you used for deposit, you don't need to fill out the credit card form again. If you want to use another card, please fill out the form by clicking on the red bottom final payment
Cruise length: 7 Days
Price per Person
Interior room: $609.52*(per person)
Ocean view and Balcony prices are subject to change, so send you quote request
Credit Card Authorization will be on the registration confirmation page once registration is complete.
*Prices are subject to change. Port taxes and government fees are included.
- * Carnival reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.